Friday, March 27, 2009

When your head becomes the neck (of the bottle)

Yes, I did it! I further legitimized my claim to being a full-fledged member of the bloggers' club by going and getting myself a "blogger's block".
I started writing the previous post, the one on upbringing, on Thursday, March 26 at 5:13 PM (which is what the time-stamp on the post says). I didn't get around to posting it till about 15 minutes ago - which makes it just after 4 PM on Friday, March 27. The intervening 24 hours were a really hard struggle to put 2 (or for that matter, even 1!) coherent sentences together. It was like I had been asked to write in Spanish! My only solace during this time was that my google search on "bloggers block" yielded 142,000 results - clearly, I am not alone in this state of "all engines are firing, but nothing is moving".
Hopefully, the weekend will help me unclutter my mind. A few glasses of wine always do the trick :)

Btw, what do you do when you want to blog but the mind goes blah?

2 comments:

sher khan said...

came here from parul's blog. was just reading how you were lamenting about no comments :-) so thought i'd leave one. Cheers to your new blog!!!!

Cornycopious said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much Sher Khan! You made my day :)
Was really sweet of you to leave a comment because of my lament. Here's to more people like you!