Thursday, March 19, 2009

A night of miracles

I suspected all along and it's finally confirmed - I suffer from delusions of grandeur. How else do you explain the fact that it's been less than a week since I started blogging, have written all of 3 posts, but am already beginning to get disappointed that nobody is following, or even commenting upon my blog? So, just in case you (yes, YOU!) happen to read this, do leave a comment :)

Moving on to other things. V (= hubby) and I were invited to a "miracle fruit tasting party" last week. For the uninitiated, the miracle fruit is a native of Africa and consuming this fruit causes sour food to taste sweet for the next 30-odd minutes. A miracle fruit tasting party, then, is essentially about having lemons for dessert. The guests at the said party took this a step further by also having vinegar as port. Needless to say, I had a lot of fun. I also had the sweetest grapefruit of my life!

Now, if only my blog were to get some followers. How would that be for a miracle?

No comments: