Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Soul-blogging

Wow, am I on a roll today, or what? First, I completed my post from yesterday (yeah, got bloggers' block again yesterday :( ), then I did a fresh post for today, and look, I am back for more! Worry not, though - I am not going to launch into another long and winding non-story.
I stopped by to post the link to a wonderful blog that I recently chanced upon and have fallen in love with. So, just on the off-chance that you are reading my blog and haven't yet been to Life in Chicago, go do so now (make sure to come back, though!).
This blog is, there are no other words for it, a thing of beauty. I have read several blogs of late, but nothing made me feel connected to the author the way this one did. It actually feels like she invests a bit of herself into it; rather than merely stringing together a bunch of (mostly flippant) thoughts and observations (like I do). For example, check out this entry.
In fact, now that I have actually written these thoughts down, I feel like not posting them because it feels like I haven't really been able to capture in words what I really meant to say. However, never the one to be selfish, I shall go ahead and share the joy.
Alright, I will stop raving now. Until next time, then.

No comments: