Friday, March 13, 2009

Jinxed? No Way!

I just realized that I have jinxed myself right at the outset by choosing to do the much delayed 'ribbon-cutting' of this blog on Friday, the 13th.
My eyes, which seem to have a very different perspective of this dark cloud from behind their silver-tinted glasses, try to calm the rest of me : Look at it this way, you are doing your second post of the day *because* it is Friday, the 13th. That can't be a bad omen! Having failed to refute this water-tight argument, I am nodding sagely. Plus, I am thinking, these western superstitions don't apply to us desis. As long as a kali billi did not kato my rasta, I should be safe.
What makes me really smug, though, is the thought that if this blog gets neglected/abandoned due to busyness (read laziness), we all know who to blame! :)

No comments: